- Weight 0.41
- Product ID
HEY GENTS Magazine is a biannual lifestyle publication with a focus on design and quality. Each issue includes interviews with creative talents, travel recommendations, useful guides, striking photography, and careful curation of interesting products.
Publication date: November 1st, 2017
Details: 128 pages, perfect bound.
The publication is printed in Sydney on uncoated paper that is PEFC certified from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Interview: Mr & Mrs White – A creative couple.
- A MINI Guide To: Melbourne – Where to eat, drink, shop, & stay.
- Interview: Tokyobike – Made for city riding.
- Sustainable Fashion – Building an eco-friendly wardrobe.
- Iceland – A photo story.
- Guide To: Australian Gin – With six distilleries.
- Who We’re Following – The people behind the profile.
- Casa Angelina – Barefoot luxury on the Amalfi Coast.
- Wireless Speakers – Enhance your home.
- Boutique Hotels – Around the world.
- Interview: Instrmnt – Behind the design studio.
- A MINI Guide To: Sydney – Where to eat, drink, shop, & stay.
- The List – What we have our eye on.
- Nano Pad – By Architect Prineas.
“It was ok.”
. from East Keilor
“Making the site more mobile friendly would be awesome.”
. from Kedron
“Very easy and no issues.”
. from Sunnybank Hills
“Arrived on time, it is the product that i'm not happy with. I ordered a 17 inch laptop sleeve (which you said was suited to my laptop- compaq pressario f500) and when it arrived it is an inch too big on each side! My laptop flaps around inside and is hardly protected at all. Jess schoemaker.”
. from WATERFORD WEST
. from Kununurra
“Fast service, great product.”
. from Richmond North
“Painless - very easy.”
. from Wanniassa
“Love the bag and an easy to use site! Great!”
. from Stanmore
. from Forest Lake
“Great. I got a call that same day, even after business hours, when something went wrong with my online payment.”
. from Hornsby