- Weight 0.41
- Product ID
HEY GENTS Magazine is a biannual lifestyle publication with a focus on design and quality. Each issue includes interviews with creative talents, travel recommendations, useful guides, striking photography, and careful curation of interesting products.
Publication date: November 1st, 2017
Details: 128 pages, perfect bound.
The publication is printed in Sydney on uncoated paper that is PEFC certified from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Interview: Mr & Mrs White – A creative couple.
- A MINI Guide To: Melbourne – Where to eat, drink, shop, & stay.
- Interview: Tokyobike – Made for city riding.
- Sustainable Fashion – Building an eco-friendly wardrobe.
- Iceland – A photo story.
- Guide To: Australian Gin – With six distilleries.
- Who We’re Following – The people behind the profile.
- Casa Angelina – Barefoot luxury on the Amalfi Coast.
- Wireless Speakers – Enhance your home.
- Boutique Hotels – Around the world.
- Interview: Instrmnt – Behind the design studio.
- A MINI Guide To: Sydney – Where to eat, drink, shop, & stay.
- The List – What we have our eye on.
- Nano Pad – By Architect Prineas.
. from Henley
“Great product guys!”
. from Hobart
“Brilliant service - extremely fast delivery time.”
. from Aspley
“Fantastic. Great communication, fast delivery.”
. from Viewbank
“Great e-retail site. Very easy to use and browse your store.”
. from Thornleigh
. from Ocean Grove
“Quick and seamless from order to delivery.”
. from Miranda
“Overall very good. It was very satisfying and the product was send to me very quickly.”
Vui Jet C
. from Brooklyn Park
. from Avalon
“Fast and great service. Would definitely buy from rushfaster again.”
. from Riverton