These Products Are Available Now
More Information About Chrome Orlov Welded-Waterproof Backpack - Olive
- External Dimensions 50
x 34 x 14
- Weight 1.45
- Volume 27
The Orlov is Chrome's smallest, 100% welded-waterproof rolltop backpack and part of their WWII inspired Militia line, originally made to haul wetsuits and beer to and from the beach.All Militia bags feature a pocketless, 100% welded-waterproof main compartment that can hold ice-cold beer and keep your stuff dry in a downpour. As an indication of its size, the Orlov fits about 2-3 stacked 6-packs of beer in the waterproof compartment. A zippered compartment keeps wet/dry separate, while outside pockets with stainless-steel hardware a perfect for storing small stuff.
- Ergonomic shoulder-strap design with EVA foam back panel for improved fit and breathability
- Sternum strap for load distribution
- Industrial-metal cam lock underarm compression buckles
- Waterproof, rolltop closure accommodates a range of load sizes
- Dual-waterproof compartments separate wet/dry cargo
- External pockets with stainless-steel hardware for quick, secure access to u-lock and work tools
- Daisy-chain mounting loops for attaching carabineer clips or bike lights
- Industrial-strength Velcro, accessory-mounting shoulder straps
- Zippered pocket fits up to Macbook Pro 15" laptop (padded sleeve recommended)
- Weatherproof, 1000-denier Cordura outer shell
- Welded-waterproof, 1800-denier, military-grade truck-tarpaulin liner
- Made in the USA
“comfortable, capacious perfect for cycling.
Comfortable, capacious perfect for cycling, even in sydney's unseasonably hot autumn.”
Victoria T from Clovelly, NSW, Australia
“ideal back pack.
Jackson C from North Perth, WA, Australia
“Functional, comfortable and supremely durable.
Benji T from Melbourne, VIC, Australia