These Products Are Available Now
More Information About Burton Apack Day Hiker 15" Laptop Backpack - True Black
- External Dimensions 48
x 30.5 x 20
- Weight 0.68
- Laptop Compartment Size
x 27 x 18
- Volume 25
Ever since the dawn of Burton, the legendary Burton Day Hiker Pack has surpassed all others and risen through the ranks as the undisputed champion. With a lightweight, low-profile design and features like a new super secure three-strap board carry system, shovel pocket, and fleece goggle/sound pocket, it’s got everything you need for exploring the great outdoors. School and work get in the way, that’s why the 25 litre size of the Day Hiker is also equipped with a padded laptop sleeve to create one pack that truly rules them all.
- The bag is made from Bluesign® approved 500D Condura® and 400D high-density nylon to ensure select softgoods meet the highest standards of environmental responsibility, consumer safety, and resource conservation
- The bag is equipped with vertical board carry straps. This feature is designed for mobility and ease-of-use, the system prevents the tail of your board from banging against your legs for fatigue-free, balanced hiking
- Easy access internal shovel storage pocket gives a full array of shovel carry options including external storage for instant access and internal storage for those building kickers
- Cush ergonomic shoulder harness for supreme comfort
- Ergonomic back panel
- A padded laptop compartment to keep your laptop or tablet safe is secure and easily accessible
- Fully lined sound pocket to stash your music player then convenient route your headphone wire without getting all tangled and twisted
- Includes a secure spot for your hydration sleeve and routing for the tube
- The professional grade waist straps are built with everything from super cushioned foam to stealth, low-profile webbing
“Great bag for overnight use or day trip.
The bag is a great size, not too big and not too small. Deep pockets - very handy. Side pockets fit a bottle of water comfortably. Great back support too.”
Tace T from SYDNEY, NSW, Australia
“Plenty of room for gear.
I was surprised there was so much packing space. There are few pockets, nor is there external access to the laptop storage, but i've never used either, so it's fine by me. Like the large side pockets rather than a bottle holder - again, i don't use them. Waist strap very effective, & bag is lightweight but well-made. Should travel well.”
Val W from Balga, WA, Australia