You may be able to get an immediate answer to your question if you check out our frequently asked questions. Alternatively there's a bunch of ways you can talk to us...
Email us and we'll try to get back to you within 3 hours (during business hours).
By TXT / Phone
For a more convenient experience, ask your questions by TXT (SMS): 0418 548 435
Customer service & phone orders: 02 8310 6797.
We're open Mon-Fri 9.30am - 5:00pm AEST (Sydney, Australia). Excluding NSW public holidays.
Rushfaster.com.au is a premium bag and accessories online store based in Sydney, Australia. We launched in September 2004 with a focus to improve the local e-commerce offering. We range a carefully selected mix of well-known and niche brands and combine this with the best online experience in the industry. The result is a great place to pick up some great bags to protect great things.
About Rushfaster Pty Ltd
Rushfaster, initially a Sydney based online bag and accessory retailer, was founded by Daniel Clark and Joseph Vuong in 2004 to fill a gap in the bag market in Australia... cool 'tech-fashion' bags that the stores weren't selling. We got our 'Pty Ltd' shortly after on the 1st September 2004.
A while after we launched rushfaster.com.au we realised that people seemed to like the way we did online retail. And after looking around at the competition, we liked the way we did it too. So we expanded our mission from awesome bags to awesome online retail stores. We now call ourselves a specialist online retailer and we operate two premium online retail stores; Rushfaster.com.au and Kaeho.com.au. We also run a specialty blog for each store.
Everything we do is based around the word 'awesome'. We sell awesome products, we work with awesome people, we create awesome online stores that give an awesome customer experience and in return we attract awesome customers. This word makes our job easier. If we can't do something in an awesome way, we don't do it. If we need to decide whether or not to sell something we ask ourselves if we think it's awesome, if it is we sell it.
Apart from our infatuation with a single word, we also follow a few other values. Be nice people, hire nice people and work with nice people. Look after our customers, staff and business partners. Focus on creating a great experience for everyone. Embrace limitations & get creative. And respect the planet and minimise our impact on it.
- 2004 - Rushfaster Pty Ltd incorporated
- 2007 - Rushfaster sets up office in Rosebery
- 2007 - Rushfaster.com.au introduces our new logo
- 2008 - Rushfaster moves to Marrickville and increases warehouse size
- 2008 - SqueakyTee.com.au t-shirt store launched
- 2010 - Rushfaster Pty Ltd hits more than 100,000 members
- 2010 - Kaeho.com.au men's clothing store launched
- 2011 - All 3 websites get a major upgrade to our new e-commerce platform
- 2011 - Major increase in team size due to explosive growth of all websites
- 2014 - Rushfaster turns 10
When are products restocked?
It's easy to find out...
Just go to the product that you are after on the website, there is a message just above the "Add to Cart" button, that indicates if the item will or will not be restocked on the store.
Yes we do price match.
- Please go to the product page (on this site) and click on the "Price Match" link near the "Add to Cart" button and fill in the form.
- We try our best to price match or beat our competitors but in some cases we may not be able to do it.
- IMPORTANT: We can only price match from another store if they have the item you want in-stock and they can ship to Australia - please check this is the case.
Do you have a shop? and can I come to it?
Yes, at http://rushfaster.com.au/
We operate purely online and ship your orders out of our warehouse. Even though you can't visit us in person, you can order as many items as you like, try them out at home and then send them back to us for a full refund for the items you don't want to keep. (Please note returned items must be in brand new, unused condition with tags and packaging intact).
Warranty and Faulty Product
How to report a warranty issue to us
4 simple steps:
- Check if your product is still under warranty, you can do this by looking at the product on the website.
- If it is still under warranty, take a few photos of the faulty item clearly showing the issue.
- Send the photos to email@example.com, along with your original order number and a quick description of the issue.
- Once we receive your email (with the photos) we will assess the issue and contact you to process the warranty.
My product arrived with a fault
- First of all, O M G, how embarrassing for us... and we are very sorry!
- Take a few photos of the faulty item clearly showing the issue.
- Send the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your original order number and a quick description of the issue.
- Once we receive your email (with the photos) we will assess the issue and contact you to sort it out.
My order has not yet arrived
We always try to get your order to you as fast as possible. Please check the dispatch date of your order and if it has been within 4 business days we would recommend waiting at least 1 more day for it to arrive. The dispatch email that you received will also help you track down where your parcel is.
If you order was sent by EParcel or Express Post you can go to the Australia Post website to track your order. Please don't be alarmed if the tracking says it was delivered and you do not have it, it is likely that it got delivered to your nearest post office if you were not at home to receive the order. You can find out which post office by tracking the order.
If you order was sent by Courier you can go to the courier's website and track your order. (You will find the site and tracking details on the dispatch email we sent you earlier).
Returns & Exchanges
Our Return Policy
You can easily return or exchange anything* you purchase from Rushfaster.com.au, for any reason, within 100 days from purchase. You'll receive an email when your return arrives back to us and then another email when your order has been refunded. All returns will be processed within 2 business days and the refund will show on you credit card within 1-5 business days after processing.
* For change of mind returns, pleas ensure products are:
- In perfect brand new condition
- Have swing tags and original packaging intact
We don't accept returns on worn, damaged or otherwise non saleable products unless they arrived damaged or faulty. For a couple of extra dollars we recommend that you purchase the registered post option so that if your package goes missing you can track it down. (As you are the sender in this case we do not have the authority to track down the parcel).
Refunds for damaged, faulty or incorrect items
If your order arrives damaged, faulty or if it was sent incorrectly, you can choose to have the items replaced or refunded. In this case, please contact us before sending your order back so that we can approve the return and issue you with a reply paid label so that you won't need to pay for your return shipping.
How To Exchange Items
3 quick steps to exchange items on your order.
- Place and pay for a new order on the website to secure the size/items you are exchanging. This way you are guaranteed to get the item before it gets sold and we can ship it out to you immediately.
- Send back the items you are exchanging with the return form (see below for instructions)
- When we receive your returned items we will process a refund for them within 48 business hours.
How To Return An Order
3 easy steps to return your order:
- Grab the shipping slip that came with your order - there is a pre-addressed sticky return label on it and the return form is also on the back of the slip.
- Fill in the return form, securely package up the return items and include the return form in the package. Then attach the sticky return label on the package.
- Take it to the post office, for a couple of extra dollars we recommend getting the 'registered post' option over the counter at the post office. This is so that if your package goes missing you can track it down with registered post. (As you are the sender in this case we do not have the authority to track down the parcel).
When your return arrives in our warehouse we will send you an email to notify you that we have received it. We will then refund your order within 48 business hours of receiving it and send you another email to let you know. Your funds will then show up on your statement within 1-5 business days.
Please Note: We currently do not ship to countries outside of Australia.
Next Business Day
$9.95Up to 3 Business Days
$12.95Up to 2 Business Days
(Metro East Coast Only)
$18.951 Business Day
(Express Post Cities Only)
|Next Business Day orders that are fully paid before 1pm Sydney time will ship the same day. All other orders that are fully paid before 11am Sydney time will be dispatched on the same day.|
|Shipping is Free for your whole order if you order at least one item marked 'Free Shipping'. Please note: 'Free Shipping' will not be applied to an order when a discount coupon is used.|
|Trackable. Signature required (doesn't have to be purchaser).|