Rains MSN Backpack
The RAINS MSN Backpack is a simple solution to daily, light travel against the wet elements. It's constructed with a water-resistant polyurethane and polyester compound outer shell much like the rest of the RAINS product range.
The MSN Backpack has a front flap closure with twin fish hook buckle clips to ensure rain or snow don't make their way in. The main compartment is suited for people who travel light. Compression snap buttons on both sides allow for your main compartment to be extra protected from the elements.
Not designed for long hikes, overnight stays, or any heavy loads, the MSN backpack uses simple adjustable shoulder straps with a haul handle so you can carry your gear with ease.
- Slim profile for light daily travel
- Water-resistant polyurethane/polyester outer shell
- Front flap top closure with twin fish hook buckle clips
- Spacious 12.3L main compartment
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Compression snap buttons on both sides
- Haul handle
- External Dimensions:13 x 30.5 x 45 cm
- Weight: 1000g
- Material: Polyester / Polyurethane
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.