Patagonia Paxat 17" Laptop Backpack
The Paxat Pack from Patagonia is a versatile daypack with room for everything. TSA-compatible laptop compartment and various organisational pockets make it perfect for commuting or travel.
Like blank spaces on a map and a wide-open itinerary, this pack overflows with possibilities. Featuring a large panel-loading design, the Paxat holds a full day worth of gear and keeps everything organised and accessible for moving freely through a hectic agenda.
A dedicated laptop pocket unzips and lays flat via a clamshell opening, so you can glide through airport security without removing your 17-inch and smaller computer. This pocket also accepts a hydration reservoir when you break away from the city streets. The main compartment holds sizable items like books, lunch, and a pair of running shoes for your afternoon workout. The second, zip-closing pocket provides a secure place for smaller items like a tablet, pens, lip balm, and keys.
Lined with soft fabric, a top pocket protects sunglasses, phone or an audio device, and stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water-bottle shapes and sizes. Air Flow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevents overheating, and compression straps stabilise contents. Made from 450-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a 450-denier 100% recycled polyester base. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Spacious main compartment with dual-zip closure
- TSA-Compatible laptop compartment fits devices up to 17 inches
- Large panel loader with multiple organisation options
- Secondary compartment with zip closure
- Side pockets with elastic and zip closures
- Daisy chains for attaching extra gear
- Reinforced grab handle
- Air Flow-mesh shoulder straps and back panel
- Adjustable sternum strap
- DWR coating protects from adverse weather
- External Dimensions:22.9 x 30.6 x 50.8 cm
- Weight: 920g
- Material: 450D Recycled Polyester
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't covershipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.