Rushfaster Customer Reviews
Good size bag that looks great. Im a big guy as well and this doesnt look as small on my back as some of Herschels other bags! Definitely worth the money.
It has A LOT of compartments and its a very big backpack. I think its great for the day by day or a quick weekend travel
The Pop Quiz backpack combines clever design/functionality + quality + aesthetics. Love that this backpack has a padded fleece lined laptop sleeve. I bought it for my husband who is a web designer/programmer and needs to safely travel to clients and meetings with his laptop without lugging around a heavy laptop bag. Its so versatile.
Love Herschel backpacks! I bought one 5 years ago and only recently needed to replace it. These backpacks are super high quality. I got the pop quiz backpack this year for uni and it has heaps of room for my laptop, charger, glasses and even textbooks! I'll be using the same backpack for when I start traveling overseas soon too.
The price of the product was significant less than retail stores and was delivered in a few days.
Herschel Pop Quiz 16" Laptop Backpack
The Pop Quiz Backpack is one of Herschel's most popular backpacks. Featuring a slim and minimal design, but packing a punch in organisation. It has almost the same shape and design of the Herschel Classic and the Herschel Heritage but comes with added extras.
The Herschel Pop Quiz features a fully padded, fleece-lined laptop sleeve that fits up to a 16" laptop, a fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses, personal electronics or other fragile items, a front zippered sleeve for stashing frequently used items and an organisation panel located in a compartment behind the front zippered sleeve - useful for coins, cards, pens and the like. An internal key clip is available to attach your keys to keep them secure. The spacious main compartment also includes an internal media pouch that can feed headphones through a rubber grommet that ports to the exterior of the bag.
Coming with a lightly padded, straight cut, adjustable shoulder straps, and a haul handle for an alternate carry option, the Herschel Pop Quiz provides protected and essential organisation in a slim and minimal design - fitting for the campus student, the full-time worker, or the daily traveler.
Check out our comprehensive review of the Pop Quiz Backpack over at our blog.
- Constructed from Herschel's custom tear-resistant polyester
- An eco-friendly synthetic leather base reinforces the base of the bag
- The main compartment is fully lined with Herschel's signature red and white striped fabric
- A fully padded, fleece-lined laptop sleeve fits up to a 16" laptop
- Front zippered sleeve for quick access items
- Secondary compartment behind the front zippered sleeve features an organisation panel for stationery and other bits and pieces
- Internal key clip to keep your keys secure in secondary compartment
- Fleece-lined top pocket for sunglasses, personal electronics or other fragile items
- The diamond lash tab can be used to attach accessories
- An internal media pocket with rubber grommet allows porting headphones through to the top of the bag, so you can listen to your tunes while leaving your media device safely inside the bag
- Lightly padded, straight cut, adjustable shoulder straps
- Haul handle
- External Dimensions:15.2 x 29.9 x 44.5 cm
- Weight: 870g
- Material: Polyester
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.
Get free shipping when you spend $75 or more. Get free express shipping when you spend $200 or more. We ship with Australia Post within Australia. Orders placed business days before 2pm Melbourne time will be dispatched that day and generally arrive to most addresses within 3-4 business days (remote areas will take longer). Express Post takes 1-2 days to the Express Post network.
Anything you buy from Rushfaster.com.au can be returned with free return shipping within 100 days of purchase if it's in unused condition. Just reach out to our team and they'll handle everything for you. Return shipping will be via ParcelPoint or AusPost depending on where you live.
If you have already used the product & it's within 15 days, you can return your product for Rushfaster credit. Return shipping is not covered for used products. Products need to be in as new condition. Please reach out to our team.
Choose Rushfaster for Above & Beyond Service since 2004. We're rated 4.9 on Google and 4.7 on Product Review. Our service includes online chat and email, priority warranty handling, free shipping and free returns, a generous 100-day return policy & a culture of trying to help. If anything goes wrong, we're here for you and if you're ever unsatisfied you can easily escalate your concern to a manager.