The North Face Small Base Camp Duffle 50L
The North Face Base Camp Duffle is hailed as the king of heavy-duty duffles, and for good reason. It's a legendary classic that has been around for over 30 years with little changes since its inception. This is the Small Base Camp Duffle, the 50-liter version. Made from a highly durable, 'bomb-proof' 1000D TPE fabric laminate that is phthalate-free and reinforced with a beastly 1680D junior ballistic nylon base, the Small Base Camp Duffle will protect your gear from abrasion, stretching, drops and falls and keeps it dry from the wet elements too. It's a bag that's amply resilient to be roughed around in-flight or to be transported up the alps via a mountain yak. The small size is suitable for a weekend stay or a sports day.
The Small Base Camp Duffle features a spacious main compartment, accessible via a large D-zip opening with a weather-resistant flap to keep it extra protected. The main compartment is a simple open space with a zippered mesh sleeve on the inside of the D-zip flap. The outside cap side of the bag features a small zippered pocket useful for a phone, wallet, keys, or the like. Daisy chain webbing is featured around the bag for easy attaching of accessories. Compression straps are available on both sides of the bag for a more compact fit.
The Small Base Camp Duffle has a three-fold carry. From the side padded haul handles, the top padded haul handles or the detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps that have been improved to provide a more comfortable and ergonomic fit and to reduce strap twisting. A water-resistant ID badge is available on the top of the bag. With all these notable features in mind, the North Face Small Base Camp Duffle is a force to be reckoned with.
Check out our comprehensive review of the Base Camp Duffle over at our blog.
Please note the video review features a previous version of the Base Camp Duffle, The North Face introduces minor iterations with every coming season so the description may not accurately depict the latest version of the release.
- Updated and improved version of the classic Base Camp Duffle
- Made from highly durable 1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate with 1680D junior ballistic nylon base for water-resistance, durability against abrasion, stretching, cuts and drops
- Legendary rugged construction offers extra bartracks and double stitching
- External side end cap side zippered pocket allows quick stashing of a phone, wallet, keys and the like
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps have been updated for a more ergonomic fit and to minimise twisting
- New padded all-around side handles serve as both duffle carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap for increased water protection
- The main compartment has a zippered mesh pocket for organisation
- Two compression straps on both sides of the duffle
- Daisy chain webbing for attaching extra accessories
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top
- External Dimensions:32.5 x32.5 x53 cm
- Weight: 1230g
- Material: 1000D TPE Laminate
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.