Rushfaster Customer Reviews
Using in conjunction with adjusting hand strap - a great combination
I like the easy adjustments of this strap. I have it on a mirrorless camera.
Simply brilliant, every feature works. From sliding it sideways on the smooth side to holding the camera in place on the other side of the strap. it is comfortable, even with a 70-300mm lens. learning to use the quick release is very easy and fast.A tip: you'll get four anchor links, Put one on each side of your camera, put one on the bottom and attach the last one to one side of the belt itself so you can easily wear it around you neck when your camera is on a tripod or on the clip.
This things quality AF ! Buy it !!
Looks great and works well in initial tests and first use.
Peak Design Slide Pro Camera Strap
The most versatile pro camera strap in the world, the newly upgraded Slide can be worn as a sling, neck, or shoulder strap. Internally-padded nylon webbing has a smooth side that glides over clothing in sling mode and a grippy side that prevents slipping in shoulder mode. Dual quick-adjusters provide instant access and easy reconfiguration. Unique Anchor Link system connects quickly and dual points of connection keep your camera more stable than traditional sling straps. Plus, Anchors now work with any 3rd party tripod plate or L-bracket, as well as any Peak Design plate.
Updates include new silicone grip, upgraded webbing, lower profile strap/hardware transitions, and crease-free internal padding. Anchor connectors have been updated to be smaller, faster, and more secure.
- Our unique Anchor Link connection system lets you instantly reconfigure Slide as sling, neck, or shoulder strap
- Internally-padded webbing gives all-day comfort with no added bulk
- Highly stable camera carry via 2 configurable points of connection
- Works with heaviest of pro cameras or binoculars
- Huge range of length adjustment, made possible by 2 quick-pull adjusters
- Webbing glides over clothing for quick camera access
- No bulky D-rings. Connects to strap loops or bottom of camera body via ultra low-profile Anchor Mount hardware
- Anchors hold 200 lbs (90 kg)
- WHAT'S NEW
- REVAMPED ANCHORS: More secure, fast, and lower profile than ever. New canted/angled Anchors for effortless 1-handed connection. New thin Anchor cords fit through more camera strap loops/eyelets. 25% slimmer Anchor housing hardware.
- WORKS WITH ANY TRIPOD OR L-BRACKET: Anchors work with any Peak Design or 3rd party tripod plate, including L-brackets
- ANCHOR MOUNT: New low-profile Anchor Mount is strong, versatile, and leaves a tiny footprint
- WEBBING UPGRADE: New ultra-smooth nylon webbing with a tighter, more durable weave
- BETTER GRIP: Upgraded silicone grip is more effective and durable
- OVERMOLDED HARDWARE: Strap molded directly into adjustment hardware for significantly lower-profile design
- External Dimensions:1 x 4.5 x 145 cm
- Weight: 150g
- Material: Nylon
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.
Get free shipping when you spend $75 or more. Get free express shipping when you spend $200 or more. We ship with Australia Post within Australia. Orders placed business days before 2pm Melbourne time will be dispatched that day and generally arrive to most addresses within 3-4 business days (remote areas will take longer). Express Post takes 1-2 days to the Express Post network.
Anything you buy from Rushfaster.com.au can be returned with free return shipping within 100 days of purchase if it's in unused condition. Just reach out to our team and they'll handle everything for you. Return shipping will be via ParcelPoint or AusPost depending on where you live.
If you have already used the product & it's within 15 days, you can return your product for Rushfaster credit. Return shipping is not covered for used products. Products need to be in as new condition. Please reach out to our team.
Choose Rushfaster for Above & Beyond Service since 2004. We're rated 4.9 on Google and 4.7 on Product Review. Our service includes online chat and email, priority warranty handling, free shipping and free returns, a generous 100-day return policy & a culture of trying to help. If anything goes wrong, we're here for you and if you're ever unsatisfied you can easily escalate your concern to a manager.