Patagonia Men's Nano Air Jacket
The Nano-Air Jacket was made to be worn for the entirety of your aerobic, start-stop alpine missions, so you're never slowed down by changing layers. Warm, stretchy, and breathable FullRange insulation dumps excess heat when you're working hard and keeps you warm when you're not. Now built with significant recycled content in the shell, liner, and insulation, our Nano-Air collection sets another new standard for technical insulation. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange insulation warms and stretches
- Articulated patterning and quilting improve shape, coverage, and durability
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs use stretch knit for versatile coverage and comfort; a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seals in warmth
- External Dimensions: x x cm
- Weight: 320g
- Material: Polyester
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.