Rushfaster Customer Reviews
Great bag, lots of space, tough and durable.
fantastic travel bag for those who need to take a lot
Make no mistake this TNF Duffle is the King of Duffles, period. The Materials, Construction are made to last. You can drag or carry this beast anywhere without worrying about it falling apart or splitting. Well Worth the extra investment.
Fits lots in but hard to maneuver when full.
As always north face delivers with their tough base camp duffel bag.This stand out colour and rugged construction make it the perfect travel companion. Henry
The North Face XXL Base Camp Duffle 150L
The North Face Base Camp Duffle is hailed as the king of heavy-duty duffles, and for good reason. It's a legendary classic that has been around for over 30 years with little changes since its inception. This is the XXL Base Camp Duffle, the 150-liter version. Made from a highly durable, 'bomb-proof' 1000D TPE fabric laminate that is phthalate-free and reinforced with a beastly 1680D junior ballistic nylon base, the XXL Base Camp Duffle will protect your gear from abrasion, stretching, drops and falls and keeps it dry from the wet elements too. It's a bag that's amply resilient to be roughed around in-flight or to be transported up the alps via a mountain yak. The XXL size is suitable for a month's overseas travel and to carry all your mate's gear too.
The XXL Base Camp Duffle features a spacious main compartment, accessible via a large D-zip opening with a weather-resistant flap to keep it extra protected. The main compartment is a simple open space with a zippered mesh sleeve on the inside of the D-zip flap. Daisy chain webbing is featured around the bag for easy attaching of accessories. Compression straps are available on both sides of the bag for a more compact fit.
The XXL Base Camp Duffle has a three-fold carry. From the side padded haul handles, the top padded haul handles or the detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps that have been improved to provide a more comfortable and ergonomic fit and to reduce strap twisting. A water-resistant ID badge is available on the top of the bag. With all these notable features in mind, the North Face XXL Base Camp Duffle is a force to be reckoned with.
Check out our comprehensive review of the Base Camp Duffle over at our blog.
Please note the video review features a previous version of the Base Camp Duffle, The North Face introduces minor iterations with every coming season so the description may not accurately depict the latest version of the release.
- Updated and improved version of the classic Base Camp Duffle
- Made from highly durable 1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate with 1680D junior ballistic nylon base for water-resistance, durability against abrasion, stretching, cuts and drops
- Legendary rugged construction offers extra bartracks and double stitching
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps have been updated for a more ergonomic fit and to minimise twisting
- New padded all-around side handles serve as both duffle carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap for increased water protection
- The main compartment has a zippered mesh pocket for organisation
- Two compression straps on both sides of the duffle
- Daisy chain webbing for attaching extra accessories
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top
- Does not have carry straps
- External Dimensions:48 x48 x80 cm
- Weight: 2120g
- Material: 1000D TPE Laminate
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.
Get free shipping when you spend $75 or more. Get free express shipping when you spend $200 or more. We ship with Australia Post within Australia. Orders placed business days before 2pm Melbourne time will be dispatched that day and generally arrive to most addresses within 3-4 business days (remote areas will take longer). Express Post takes 1-2 days to the Express Post network.
Anything you buy from Rushfaster.com.au can be returned with free return shipping within 100 days of purchase if it's in unused condition. Just reach out to our team and they'll handle everything for you. Return shipping will be via ParcelPoint or AusPost depending on where you live.
If you have already used the product & it's within 15 days, you can return your product for Rushfaster credit. Return shipping is not covered for used products. Products need to be in as new condition. Please reach out to our team.
Choose Rushfaster for Above & Beyond Service since 2004. We're rated 4.9 on Google and 4.7 on Product Review. Our service includes online chat and email, priority warranty handling, free shipping and free returns, a generous 100-day return policy & a culture of trying to help. If anything goes wrong, we're here for you and if you're ever unsatisfied you can easily escalate your concern to a manager.