Rushfaster Customer Reviews
Was hoping to get the last years model but so happy with this. Fits heaps of stuff and super comfortable to wear. Quality is awesome, and looks great.
Smart, comfortable and looks great. Perfect for commute (walk or ride) to and from the office.
The North Face Pivoter 16" Laptop Backpack 28L
The updated North Face Pivoter Laptop Backpack is your companion when you're going to the gym, work, school, or all together. The back compartment features a padded laptop sleeve capable of fitting up to a 16" laptop. The front compartment features an organisation panel comprising of a secure zippered pocket, slip pocket, pen slots, and a key clip. A small zippered stash pocket is located at the top of the bag and two mesh water bottle pockets are located at either side of the bag. Daisy chain webbing runs along the sides of the bag allowing attachments points for your accessories.
The Pivoter Laptop Backpack is constructed from durable polyester and reinforced at the base, making the bag extra durable on drop impacts and resistant to the elements. The Pivoter Laptop Backpack also comes well equipped for comfort and support, featuring North Face's FlexVent suspension system that features a compression-molded adjustable shoulder strap and a padded air-mesh back panel with a center airflow channel for maximum support and ventilation. The FlexVent shoulder straps create innovative flex zones that alleviate clavicle hot spots, pressure-point strain, and neck pain. A sternum strap offers added stability and load control and also doubles as a whistle. All North Face bags come with accreditation from the American Chiropractic Association certifying that they've been engineered to carry the heaviest of loads.
- The updated FlexVent suspension system features a flexible yoke built from custom injection-molded shoulder straps; an unbelievably comfortable, padded mesh back panel; and a highly breathable lumbar panel for maximum breathability all day long
- Padded laptop sleeve in the main compartment protects your goods from bumps and falls
- Large main compartment for books and binders
- Front compartment with internal organization has an extra padded tablet sleeve, a bandolier, and additional secure-zip pockets
- Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder-strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity
- Two external mesh water bottle pockets
- External top pocket for protected, quick access to all your accessories
- Comfortable, padded top handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Women-specific version available
- External Dimensions:24.1 x32.4 x49.5 cm
- Weight: 830g
- Material: Recycled Polyester
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.
Get free shipping when you spend $75 or more. Get free express shipping when you spend $200 or more. We ship with Australia Post within Australia. Orders placed business days before 2pm Melbourne time will be dispatched that day and generally arrive to most addresses within 3-4 business days (remote areas will take longer). Express Post takes 1-2 days to the Express Post network.
Anything you buy from Rushfaster.com.au can be returned with free return shipping within 100 days of purchase if it's in unused condition. Just reach out to our team and they'll handle everything for you. Return shipping will be via ParcelPoint or AusPost depending on where you live.
If you have already used the product & it's within 15 days, you can return your product for Rushfaster credit. Return shipping is not covered for used products. Products need to be in as new condition. Please reach out to our team.
Choose Rushfaster for Above & Beyond Service since 2004. We're rated 4.9 on Google and 4.7 on Product Review. Our service includes online chat and email, priority warranty handling, free shipping and free returns, a generous 100-day return policy & a culture of trying to help. If anything goes wrong, we're here for you and if you're ever unsatisfied you can easily escalate your concern to a manager.