Patagonia Stormfront Waterproof Backpack 30L
The Patagonia Stormfront Pack is a waterproof backpack for getting your gear out to the river, regardless of the weather. The fabric is nylon, PU coated on the exterior and single-side TPU coated on the inside to keep gear dry. The rugged TIZIP (the I is silent) is fully waterproof and durable for whatever the weather-gods throw at it. The shoulder straps, backpanel and waistbelt are comfortable and feature 3-D spacer mesh to facilitate air flow and keep you cooler. The Minimalist Vest (not included) can be attached at the D-rings at the straps and belt to increase organisation. The simple features on the outside of the pack included rod tube holders, a D-ring and lash points for additional gear and a water-resistant stash pocket for quick access to small items. The Stormfront is for the fisherman that enjoys hiking to the best fishing spot and wont back down because of a little rain.
- Made from 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- 100% waterproof TIZIP zipper for quick access to large main compartment
- Plenty of space inside. You could fit an up to 16" laptop or DSLR camera. However, Rushfaster strongly recommends you use a protective laptop sleeve or camera cube since there is no dedicated laptop compartment.
- Exterior stash pocket for small items you need close at hand
- Fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder harness and removable waist belt for carrying comfort
- Two web loops on outside for rod tube attachment
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Compatible with Convertible Vest (sold separately)
- Volume: 30L
- External Dimensions:23 x 30.5 x 45 cm
- Weight: 820g
- Material: 800D Nylon
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't covershipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.