Rushfaster.com.au is a premium bag and accessories online store based in Sydney, Australia. We launched in September 2004 with a focus to improve the local e-commerce offering. We range a carefully selected mix of well-known and niche brands and combine this with the best online experience in the industry. The result is a great place to pick up some great bags to protect great things.
About Rushfaster Pty Ltd
Rushfaster, initially a Sydney based online bag and accessory retailer, was founded by Daniel Clark and Joseph Vuong in 2004 to fill a gap in the bag market in Australia... cool 'tech-fashion' bags that the stores weren't selling. We got our 'Pty Ltd' shortly after on the 1st September 2004.
A while after we launched rushfaster.com.au we realised that people seemed to like the way we did online retail. And after looking around at the competition, we liked the way we did it too. So we expanded our mission from awesome bags to awesome online retail stores. We now call ourselves a specialist online retailer and we operate two premium online retail stores; Rushfaster.com.au and Kaeho.com.au. We also run a specialty blog for each store.
Everything we do is based around the word 'awesome'. We sell awesome products, we work with awesome people, we create awesome online stores that give an awesome customer experience and in return we attract awesome customers. This word makes our job easier. If we can't do something in an awesome way, we don't do it. If we need to decide whether or not to sell something we ask ourselves if we think it's awesome, if it is we sell it.
Apart from our infatuation with a single word, we also follow a few other values. Be nice people, hire nice people and work with nice people. Look after our customers, staff and business partners. Focus on creating a great experience for everyone. Embrace limitations & get creative. And respect the planet and minimise our impact on it.
- 2004 - Rushfaster Pty Ltd incorporated
- 2007 - Rushfaster sets up office in Rosebery
- 2007 - Rushfaster.com.au introduces our new logo
- 2008 - Rushfaster moves to Marrickville and increases warehouse size
- 2008 - SqueakyTee.com.au t-shirt store launched
- 2010 - Rushfaster Pty Ltd hits more than 100,000 members
- 2010 - Kaeho.com.au men's clothing store launched
- 2011 - All 3 websites get a major upgrade to our new e-commerce platform
- 2011 - Major increase in team size due to explosive growth of all websites
- 2014 - Rushfaster turns 10