Incase Compact 15" Laptop Backpack - Fuchsia
Will My Laptop Fit?
Does your laptop fit this bag?
We're almost there!
- External Dimensions 44.8 x 30.5 x 15.2 cm
- Weight 0.68 kg
- Laptop Compartment Size 36.5 x 25 x 3 cm
- Warranty 1 Year Warranty
This Bag to Scale
Incase Compact 15" Laptop Backpack - Fuchsia
The Incase Nylon 15" Compact Laptop Backpack is a slightly smaller version of the popular Incase 17" Nylon Backpack. Recently redesigned, it now features an updated silhouette for a more tailored and ergonomic fit. If you only need to carry around a laptop, iPad, a few accessories, and maybe a textbook or two, this is definitely the backpack for you.
The Incase Nylon 15" Compact Backpack features a plush faux-fur lined notebook compartment with breathable side panels that will fit up to a 15” laptop including the MacBook Pro. To figure out what laptop models fit, please use our laptop fit search on this page. The laptop compartment fits close to the body providing better weight distribution making your laptop feel much lighter.
On the top of the bag you will find a dedicated quick-access zippered iPhone/iPod pocket with faux-fur lining. For comfort it features padded back panels, shoulder straps, and a padded top-loading handle to make loading and unloading a breeze. In the main compartment you'll also find organisation pockets - perfect for a laptop mouse, charger, or any cords you need to bring along. If you need to carry textbooks or feel that you may need a little extra room you may want to check out our Incase Nylon 17" Laptop Backpack that also offers an additional organisation pocket.
Features & Benefits
- Plush faux-fur lined laptop compartment that fits up to 15" laptops. Use our laptop fit guide to double check
- Durable nylon construction to ensure your backpack lasts
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps with breathable mesh and integrated airflow channel for ergonomic support and comfort
- Interior slip pocket for iPad
- Laptop compartment and interior slip pocket sit close to the body to ensure weight is evenly distributed making the load lighter and easier to carry
- Zippered pocket on front great for anything any small accessories you want to bring along
- Quick-access top pocket perfect for a point & shoot camera
- Dedicated zippered iPhone/iPod pocket, also located on front panel with plush faux-fur lining
- Padded top-loading handle to help with loading/unloading
- High quality YKK zippers which result in minimal zipper complications
Great bag Just thought I'd follow through and give you some positive feedback on my rushfaster purchase. The bag arrived ridiculously quickly! I couldn't believe it! I think I ordered it late Thursday afternoon, postage began Friday, then I think it arrived Monday? Amazing! Can't wait to start using it - I bought it for the purpose of getting my stuff to uni while riding my bike. It's a great size, will fit my 13" pro, battery pack, spare clothes, and the special little pocket/s for my iPhone are unreal! Thank you for stocking in case - loving it!Helen G. from New Farm, QLD Australia
Near Perfection I use this laptop to bring my 13" MacBook Pro and accessories to work on the train and I love most things about it - its slender girth (made up for by its length) allows me to keep it on my back on packed trains without disrupting other passengers. - the faux-fur lining makes me smile - the wide, padded straps make it very comfortable to lug around full loads - I love, love, love the iPhone loop on the strap for easy access - It has an iPad compartment which I use for a wireless keyboard - rushfaster, you were awesome too, thank-you. The only negative thing I can say - the cable-management irritation (especially power-supplies) has not been solved for me with this pack.Bebhinn C. from Glen Iris, VIC Australia
incase laptop bag. Overall a nice clean design with minimal branding . Minor issues: material of the bag itself was somewhat disappointing - its a regular backpack material and from image i was expecting it to be a smoother weave. front pocket. For me i'd prefer it larger so i could fit diary/wallet in. Nowhere to easily access mobile phone so unfortunately still lugging two bags around.jane c. from West Perth, WA Australia
LOVE IT It's a KISS from me. (Keep it simple stupid) Love a bag that has only what you need. Not too big, but big enough to take your laptop plus a few bits. Exactly what I was after!Emily-Jane S. from Huskisson, VIC Australia
Tight & compact Great minimalist bag from Incase. It's smaller than I expected but just perfect for my laptop and whatever work I have with me.Vaughn H. from Mt Lawley, WA Australia