Does your laptop fit this bag?
We're almost there!
- External Dimensions 44.8 x 30.5 x 15.2 cm
- Weight 0.68 kg
- Laptop Compartment Size 36.5 x 25 x 3 cm
- Material Nylon
- Volume 30 L
- Warranty 1 Year Warranty
The Incase Nylon 15" Compact Laptop Backpack is a slightly smaller version of the popular Incase 17" Nylon Backpack. Recently redesigned, it now features an updated silhouette for a more tailored and ergonomic fit. If you only need to carry around a laptop, iPad, a few accessories, and maybe a textbook or two, this is definitely the backpack for you.
The Incase Nylon 15" Compact Backpack features a plush faux-fur lined notebook compartment with breathable side panels that will fit up to a 15” laptop including the MacBook Pro. To figure out what laptop models fit, please use our laptop fit search on this page. The laptop compartment fits close to the body providing better weight distribution making your laptop feel much lighter.
On the top of the bag you will find a dedicated quick-access zippered iPhone/iPod pocket with faux-fur lining. For comfort it features padded back panels, shoulder straps, and a padded top-loading handle to make loading and unloading a breeze. In the main compartment you'll also find organisation pockets - perfect for a laptop mouse, charger, or any cords you need to bring along. If you need to carry textbooks or feel that you may need a little extra room you may want to check out our Incase Nylon 17" Laptop Backpack that also offers an additional organisation pocket.
Check out this customer submitted review and photos of the Compact Backpack over on our Whiteboard Blog.
- Plush faux-fur lined laptop compartment that fits up to 15" laptops. Use our laptop fit guide to double check
- Durable nylon construction to ensure your backpack lasts
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps with breathable mesh and integrated airflow channel for ergonomic support and comfort
- Interior slip pocket for iPad
- Laptop compartment and interior slip pocket sit close to the body to ensure weight is evenly distributed making the load lighter and easier to carry
- Zippered pocket on front great for anything any small accessories you want to bring along
- Quick-access top pocket perfect for a point & shoot camera
- Dedicated zippered iPhone/iPod pocket, also located on front panel with plush faux-fur lining
- Padded top-loading handle to help with loading/unloading
- High quality YKK zippers which result in minimal zipper complications
Customer Product Reviews
Good bag for Uni The bag holds everything I need in it for Uni, although may only be able to fit up to two large-ish text books. Bag arrived very fast and was in great condition.Patrick B. from Beaumont, SA Australia
Top notch bag Great bag excellent build with some really smart pockets and compartmentsThomas T. from KARRINYUP, WA Australia
A great, light weight, professional back back for the business traveller.Melinda N. from MELBOURNE, VIC Australia
Great bag but could use more zip pockets I really like this bag it is exactly what I need. I do however find it hard to store cables as it doesn\'t have many pockets to accommodate. Great for laptop, iPad, Notebook with a mouse etc. Cables are quite difficult to store. Very comfortable, and durable.Amanda R. from BELLA VISTA, NSW Australia
Great all-round backpack An amazing bag that offers a snug fit for my macbook, as well as everything else in various neat, slim compartments. Very well thought out by Incase.Aaron L. from HURSTVILLE, NSW Australia
Great bag, lots of pockets, very light. I love Incase bags, they always have great features like plenty of pockets both inside and out. Good quality materials throughout. I will get a lot of use out of this bag both travelling and walking to work.Tracey P. from Port Melbourne, VIC Australia
Great little bag Actually, it is a little bigger than I expected, which is all good. To be perfectly honest, the thing I like most about this bag is that it doesn\'t collect cat hair! It stays shiny and clean despite my moggy shedding all over the place.Marcus B. from Melbourne, VIC Australia
Excellent bag Looking forward to using it as my mobile office whilst commuting on my new DucatiAndrew G. from MOUNT ANNAN, NSW Australia
Great bag, looks good. Plenty of room for bits and pieces.Frank C. from EXMOUTH, WA Australia
Great laptop bag that you can fit your lunch in as well.Bradley H. from Nathan, QLD Australia