Booq Boa Flow M DSLR / 15" Laptop Backpack - Black
Will My Laptop Fit?
Does your laptop fit this bag?
We're almost there!
- External Dimensions 45.7 x 35.6 x 22.9 cm
- Weight 2.05 kg
- Laptop Compartment Size 39.4 x 27.2 x 3.8 cm
- Warranty 5 Year Warranty
This Bag to Scale
Booq Boa Flow M DSLR / 15" Laptop Backpack - Black
Boa flow has been designed to accommodate the various working environments and changing requirements of creative professionals. Integral to the bag's flexible design is its collapsible bottom compartment, which serves as a protected, separate place for your camera or large headphones. When those items are not needed, collapsing the compartment maximizes the main volume for books, documents, or other large items.
A highly protective laptop compartment, extremely durable YKK zippers, a ballistic nylon exterior with waterproof coating, an ergonomically designed shoulder strap system with three adjustment points, a breathable back padding design, super soft neoprene mobile phone pocket, and stretchy side pockets for water bottles are just a few of the benefits that make Boa flow the ideal bag to move creative gear.Ultimate Laptop Backpack
Features & Benefits
- One front zipper pocket containing three lining slip pockets, elastic mesh pocket, Terralinq badge and a detachable key ring. This area is good for small paper documents and miscellaneous accessory storage
- One bottom zippered padded collapsible camera and accessory compartment. This compartment fits many SLR cameras, headphones and other digital gear
- Two side zippered pockets with stretchable neoprene top and bottom. Each side pocket can contain one water bottle and also has one slip pocket for cards, pens or mobile phone
- Front-top neoprene slip pocket with non-scratch lining for mobile phone or MP3 player
Laptop and Internal:
- Main compartment provides access to one document slip pocket, two magnetic flapped pockets, six small slip pockets, one large mesh window pocket and the fold down Velcro closure area for collapsing camera and accessory compartment. Collapsing this compartment increases main internal volume
- Ideal storage for paper documents, garments, power adapter, mouse and other laptop accessories
- Back zipper opening allows access to densely padded laptop compartment lined with soft fabrics that won't scratch your gear
Look no further This is a fantastic high quality back-pack. Excellent and practical design with many storage pockets both inside and outside the bag. Although it is a little heavier than expected, it is very comfortable to wear. I was very pleased with the quality and practicality: certainly the best back-pack I have purchased to date.Jason L. from Lenah Valley, TAS Australia
Boa Flow M Digital Fantastic item, lots of space and specific compartment. A little bit heavy thus.Marie V. from Flinder Park, SA Australia
Wow Great bag, so many pockets, just what i need for day trips. I can carry everything I need, cameras, Laptop, all my paper work, I love it, Awesome bag. Now I need a bigger version for my clothes.Jarrod D. from Whitfield, QLD Australia
Stylish and sturdy It's a great backpack for carrying your laptop and camera. However the bottom camera compartment is not as big as I'd expected. It won't fit Canon 5D mkII + 24-70mm lens. A workaround is to put the camera inside, and it's quite good since it's not really moving around and it has plenty of room to put other equipments in. It's generously padded even though it's slightly heavier than other laptop backpack, it's ergonomic so it will stretch your back and doesn't make you hunch.Dhani S. from Chippendale, NSW Australia
Perfect for what I need it for Many of us may be thinking twice with buying things of the net for those that we have not physically seen. I thought it was a gamble buying this bag without seeing it physically but no. It turnout to be what I expected, perfect to fit all the things that I need in there. I don't have to remove the lens off my camera fits all the little gadgets I carry lots of times. I should say it is a perfect bag for what I needed it for.Alain Patrick D. from ACACIA GARDENS, NSW Australia
Great service. Excellent backpack, outstanding service. I will certainly have you guys in my bookmarks. :)Vilmos F. from St. Marys, NSW Australia
Excellent build quality and storage capacity, certainly lives up to the hype in those regards. Could probably do with a pocket or two on the straps though (ala the mamba shift) and some additional compartments in the main section. Still, you'll be hard pressed to find a bag that can carry more and still be comfortable to wear.Conor C. from Lane Cove, NSW Australia
The bag was a great gift for my son and he uses it every day, loves the bag. Thanks for stocking this piece of equipment.Brian R. from Pymble, NSW Australia
Amazing! Right from opening your web page I was impressed.I appreciated the level of indepth information provided about each product.The pictures helped me in my decision to purchase the Boa Flow M Digital SLR/15" Laptop backpack.It had everything I was looking for, as I am a Fine Arts student & I will major in Photography. When I received my backpac within 2 days of placing my order, it exceeded all my expectations. Boa is nothing short of amazing. I will definately be purchasing from Rushfaster again.Rickey F. from Potts Point, NSW Australia
Boa Flow M Bag has fantastic build quality. Excellent functionality as a laptop backpack, slightly awkward for multiple lenses, though still workable. Side pockets were smaller than i had imagined and difficult to fit a bottle of water depending on the shape of bottle. Other than that it is a solid bag that is comfortable to wear.Wade T. from SOUTH GUILDFORD, WA Australia